Whitepaper: Decision Intelligence
What sets apart human decisions from machine decisions? Human decisions are based on tradeoffs. Ultimately, a decision is the selection of the optimal alternatives from a set of choices and the decisions are typically made by trading off – or weighing the relative important of – a set of factors or criteria.
What is wrong today:
- Computers don’t understand tradeoffs.
- Steering the decision-maker down a narrow alley of options.
- Searching within bounded parameters such as price range, location or pre-defined group of vendors limits options.
Decision Intelligence mimics the way the human brain filters choices and criteria and has the unique ability to make tradeoffs.
How it should be:
- Allows users to prioritize a wide array of criteria on a sliding scale.
- Results that are uncovering the best decision.
- A system that incorporates human intuition and intelligence in a data-enhanced decision-making process.
Ready to make decisions with DI?
Download Decision Intelligence: The Human Element of Decision Making and understand how YOUR customers make decisions.