Focus on What Matters – Your Customers
Your product offerings are the heart of your business.
- Test new product ideas against your target market and understand the market penetration in advance of building prototypes.
- Test new product offering price points to see what should be the optimum price.
- Identify market gaps that are not being fulfilled.
Tailor your message so that it resonates with a particular individual.
- Understand motivational factors and why a customer is ready to purchase.
- Speak to individual customers based on their personality type.
- Analyze content that resonates with the customer’s emotion.
- Use your prospects and sales pipeline to define which market has intent to purchase.
Transform the way your sales team sells with machine learning capabilities.
- Automate inbound leads who are ready to buy.
- Uncover prospects with much higher likelihood of purchase.
- Offer prospects what they are most likely interested in.
- Personalize offers based on levels of price sensitivity.
- Develop experiences to help prospects decide what to buy based on their individual decision making criteria.
Enhance your customer support, from identifying customers who are ready to leave to upsell capabilities. With more responsive and intuitive decision technology you can anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Identify high churn customers before they leave you for your competition.
- Monitor and respond with emotional sentiment.
- Review and understand customer service interactions for quality of the service they received.
- Create feedback to customer service personnel based decision evaluations.
Enable personalized experiences from discovery to delivery.
- Engage shoppers at the point of decision-making.
- Remove the clutter by giving your customers what they want, when they want it and personalize their specific shopping experiences based on options and criteria important to the individual.
- Integrate your website tools into Decision Cloud and understand why your customers make the decisions they do.