Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Element Data is assembling a team of the best minds and most experienced engineers in the field of artificial intelligence, machine learning and cognitive computing. Our highly motivated team is focused on developing the most comprehensive cloud based decision insight software to help individuals and organizations make better decisions.
Whether you’re just starting out in your career or are an industry veteran looking to be a part of a smaller team, we have a place for you. Your team will be led by serial entrepreneurs and seasoned technologists with long track records of success who are eager to teach others and foster new ideas. Join us and help improve decision-making for the masses.
We are seeking a talented software developer to join our engineering team. We offer very interesting technical problems, collaboration with experts in artificial intelligence and machine learning, and the opportunity to participate in building a brand new, cutting edge platform.
- Participate and contribute to the product development planning process
- Collaborate and partner with other developers and program managers to execute the software development plan
- Design & implement software solutions to platform problems
- Integrate and test software solutions to platform problems
- Understand, maintain and enhance existing backend pipeline and application platforms
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related area
- 2+ years of Experience Web Services and APIs.
- Strong knowledge of developing APIs and Web Services for web applications
- Knowledge of data processing pipeline development
- Experience with Object Oriented design and development
- Experience with Web protocols HTTP, HTTPS, REST API
- Experience with Git
- Must be self-starters with excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical, design, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Experience with SCRUM or other Agile software development practices
The ideal candidate would also have:
- 1+ years of experience in programming with open source technologies including Google Maps, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Elastic Search. Docker is a definite plus
- Experience administering Git repositories, issue tracking software like JIRA is a plus
- Experience with technologies like SPARK and Hadoop are a plus
Social Media Content Analyst
Element Data is looking for a content analyst to assist our team in training a machine learning platform. This person will be responsible for reading and categorizing social media content. This is an entry level, part-time contract position.
- Analyze social media content for relevance to a topic
- Tag content to a taxonomy
- Work with a web based editing tool
- High School Degree
- 1+ year of work experience
- Highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-directed, positive, motivated, and resourceful
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Curiosity for wide array of content categories
- Strong analytical skills
Technical Product Manager
Element Data is looking for a Technical Product Manager to own multiple initiatives across the platform. You will work with a team of developers to create software, tools, and processes that have a direct influence on the overall experience of the Decision Cloud platform.
As a Technical Product Manager at Element Data, you will help product leadership, quantify the impact of product features, and balance business needs against technical constraints. You will work closely with stakeholders across various design, development, and business teams to identify and drive innovative solutions that allow Element Data to create a better customer experience with less effort. In this role you are responsible for product specification including database design, ETL data pipeline, data analytics and visualization, execution, and management of the project.
- Work closely with engineering, design, and business leadership; act as the interface between the business, software development, and design teams
- Ensure business needs are met without compromising long-term value for our customers across multiple locations
- Develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on timelines and costs
- Manage multiple competing projects simultaneously
- Facilitate roadmap development, standups, retrospectives, and other meetings
- Scope initiatives with a strong understanding of SQL and graph databases, data analytics and visualization, and systems architecture
- Articulate your initiatives across diverse groups inside the organization
- Increase insights on user behavior and pain points; identify, measure, and improve key customer experience metrics
- Promote metrics and KPI driven decision making
- Be a guardian of world-class customer experience; continually raise the bar on functionality, consistency, usability, and simplicity
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- 2 to 4 years of product management and/or program management experience in a technology focused business.
- BS or MS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience in an IT-related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity or competing priorities
- Experience working with stakeholders across functions and locations
- Prior working experience agile software development and working with issue tracking tools like JIRA
- Experience with SQL databases, graph databases, data analytics and visualization
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
The ideal candidate would also have:
- Proficient with web services, online technologies. User interface design experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of current web technologies
- Knowledge of machine learning, statistical methods of analyzing data a plus
- Exceptional collaborative and relationship skills including the ability to discover the true constraints and underlying needs of a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced and diverse environment
Enterprise Sales Director
Element Data is a decision intelligence platform that provides a CDP for marketing, sales, customer retention, and eCommerce divisions. Establishing trust with our clients is what drives Element Data forward; our Enterprise Sales team is the front-line to build client trust and create win-win partnerships. With responsibility for top line revenue growth, the team makes significant impact every day in the outreach they make and the new business they sign. They hunt, cultivate, and develop deep relationships with key stakeholders to help potential clients realize the impact that Element Data can have on their own business, and deliver the value proposition that leads to shared success.
The Enterprise Sales Director will be responsible for driving adoption of Element Data’s industry leading Decision Intelligence platform across the Enterprise/Fortune 1000. Sales efforts will be directed to Director/VP level clients and above. This is an integral role to further accelerate our growth in the Enterprise customer segment. Sales scope includes all Element Data solutions. This role is critical to further increasing our market share position in key industries.
- Identify, pitch, and close new business prospects to meet sales goals.
- Understand and communicate effectively the value proposition for the Element Data platform.
- Understanding of the marketing and advertising ecosystem and the role of data and analytics in the CMO office.
- Effectively understand prospective clients’ analytics and/or customer acquisition objectives/challenges in order to effectively position Element Data’s platform.
- In partnership with Customer Success team, ensure successful on boarding of new clients.
- Consistently meet revenue objectives as defined by management.
- Partner with Executive Team and direct management in the evaluation and advancement of targeted new business prospects.
- Partner with Customer Success team members to ensure seamless transition of accounts and exceed customer expectations while maximizing account potential.
- Remain current with performance marketing, industry advances, trends and competitor offerings.
- Represent and advance the Element Data brand at all times in a professional and positive manner.
- Support the mission, vision and values of the company and the team through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested.
- Some travel to meet with prospective clients is critical to success.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent outside sales experience.
- 5+ years direct enterprise sales experience with successful track record (proof of meeting/exceeding sales goals)
- 5+ years experience in advertising technology, CRM, or data and analytics with focus on sales, business development and/or technology platform sales.
- Active and substantial rolodex of key contacts that can be leveraged to secure new business sales calls/meetings.
- Expertise in selling into one or more of the following industries: automotive, travel and hospitality, telecom, insurance, home services, and digital agencies.
- Must be able to work in collaboration with other organizational team members while moving new client prospects to contract/activation stages.
- Within a reasonable time frame, effectively present the core Element Data Decision Cloud Platform value proposition and “elevator pitch.”
- Must be experienced with new business prospecting and new client development in a timely and accurate manner.
- Strong and polished sales presentation skills and confidence when meeting with a range from business-decision makers – especially those in brand-side senior marketing roles.
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
Element Data provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Element Data complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Element Data expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Element Data’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.