Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Element Data is assembling a team of the best minds and most experienced engineers in the field of artificial intelligence, machine learning and cognitive computing. Our highly motivated team is focused on developing the most comprehensive cloud based decision insight software to help individuals and organizations make better decisions.
Whether you’re just starting out in your career or are an industry veteran looking to be a part of a smaller team, we have a place for you. Your team will be led by serial entrepreneurs and seasoned technologists with long track records of success who are eager to teach others and foster new ideas. Join us and help improve decision-making for the masses.
We are seeking a talented software developer to join our engineering team. We offer very interesting technical problems, collaboration with experts in artificial intelligence and machine learning, and the opportunity to participate in building a brand new, cutting edge platform.
- Participate and contribute to the product development planning process
- Collaborate and partner with other developers and program managers to execute the software development plan
- Design & implement software solutions to platform problems
- Integrate and test software solutions to platform problems
- Understand, maintain and enhance existing backend pipeline and application platforms
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related area
- 2+ years of Experience Web Services and APIs.
- Strong knowledge of developing APIs and Web Services for web applications
- Knowledge of data processing pipeline development
- Experience with Object Oriented design and development
- Experience with Web protocols HTTP, HTTPS, REST API
- Experience with Git
- Must be self-starters with excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical, design, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Experience with SCRUM or other Agile software development practices
The ideal candidate would also have:
- 1+ years of experience in programming with open source technologies including Google Maps, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Elastic Search. Docker is a definite plus
- Experience administering Git repositories, issue tracking software like JIRA is a plus
- Experience with technologies like SPARK and Hadoop are a plus
Enterprise Sales Director
Element Data is a decision intelligence platform that provides a CDP for marketing, sales, customer retention, and eCommerce divisions. Establishing trust with our clients is what drives Element Data forward; our Enterprise Sales team is the front-line to build client trust and create win-win partnerships. With responsibility for top line revenue growth, the team makes significant impact every day in the outreach they make and the new business they sign. They hunt, cultivate, and develop deep relationships with key stakeholders to help potential clients realize the impact that Element Data can have on their own business, and deliver the value proposition that leads to shared success.
The Enterprise Sales Director will be responsible for driving adoption of Element Data’s industry leading Decision Intelligence platform across the Enterprise/Fortune 1000. Sales efforts will be directed to Director/VP level clients and above. This is an integral role to further accelerate our growth in the Enterprise customer segment. Sales scope includes all Element Data solutions. This role is critical to further increasing our market share position in key industries.
- Identify, pitch, and close new business prospects to meet sales goals.
- Understand and communicate effectively the value proposition for the Element Data platform.
- Understanding of the marketing and advertising ecosystem and the role of data and analytics in the CMO office.
- Effectively understand prospective clients’ analytics and/or customer acquisition objectives/challenges in order to effectively position Element Data’s platform.
- In partnership with Customer Success team, ensure successful on boarding of new clients.
- Consistently meet revenue objectives as defined by management.
- Partner with Executive Team and direct management in the evaluation and advancement of targeted new business prospects.
- Partner with Customer Success team members to ensure seamless transition of accounts and exceed customer expectations while maximizing account potential.
- Remain current with performance marketing, industry advances, trends and competitor offerings.
- Represent and advance the Element Data brand at all times in a professional and positive manner.
- Support the mission, vision and values of the company and the team through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested.
- Some travel to meet with prospective clients is critical to success.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent outside sales experience.
- 5+ years direct enterprise sales experience with successful track record (proof of meeting/exceeding sales goals)
- 5+ years experience in advertising technology, CRM, or data and analytics with focus on sales, business development and/or technology platform sales.
- Active and substantial rolodex of key contacts that can be leveraged to secure new business sales calls/meetings.
- Expertise in selling into one or more of the following industries: automotive, travel and hospitality, telecom, insurance, home services, and digital agencies.
- Must be able to work in collaboration with other organizational team members while moving new client prospects to contract/activation stages.
- Within a reasonable time frame, effectively present the core Element Data Decision Cloud Platform value proposition and “elevator pitch.”
- Must be experienced with new business prospecting and new client development in a timely and accurate manner.
- Strong and polished sales presentation skills and confidence when meeting with a range from business-decision makers – especially those in brand-side senior marketing roles.
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
Element Data is looking for an experienced and talented UI/UX designer to design and shape unique SaaS products and experiences for use by enterprise customers. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
The UI/UX Designer is responsible for designing elegant user interfaces and rich user experiences. S/he will be charged with the design of web user experiences for a data and analytics platform with a constantly expanding set of capabilities. This position will work collaboratively with engineers, technical product managers, and executives throughout the planning and development lifecycle.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include designing highly interactive user experiences in web- analytical products and developing UI mock-ups, storyboards, flow diagrams, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and interactive prototypes. You will work directly with developers to ensure designs are implemented as effective user experiences and participate in usability testing, developing user experience standards and requirements.
- Create and optimize user experience design solutions to best meet customer and business goals
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, design artifacts and effectively communicate your interaction and design ideas using any of these methods.
- Define the workflow and interaction elements in the user experience
- Decide on specific colors, images, text, styles, and layouts
- Draw images and logos by hand or with design software
- Implement style, shading, art, and other highlights to designs
- Use design, animation, and editing software
- Keep up with the latest design trends and techniques
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Conduct competitive analysis of competitive SaaS / enterprise offering from a design perspective
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers and Product Managers
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record in Enterprise SaaS application UI/UX design.
- Portfolio demonstrating sound product thinking through navigation, user flows, interaction design, and information architecture.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, graphics design.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Comfortable in presenting design ideas to stakeholders and taking constructive feedback.
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills to articulate the rationale behind design choices.
- Ability to develop creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Degree in relevant field is preferred.
Front End Web Developer
Element Data is looking for an experienced Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming to create unique SaaS products and experiences for use by enterprise customers. Responsibilities will include the translation of UI/UX design wireframes into actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks, as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing enterprise SaaS application features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend
- Ability to interface with backend REST API using Ajax
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding/experience with any of the following frameworks: AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS, etc.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Element Data provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Element Data complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Element Data expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Element Data’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.