Making decisions that take into consideration complex tradeoffs is made simple with the only system that incorporates human intuition and intelligence in a data-enhanced decision-making process, Decision Cloud™.
Based on Decision Intelligence, Decision Cloud™ can be integrated into existing ecosystems for an array of business applications, creating operational efficiencies, improving customer demand management and product marketing, and uncovering solutions to sales problems. Unlike most systems that take a purely technological approach to decision-making, Decision Intelligence or DI incorporates human intuition into the decision support process. Rather than making business or purchase decisions for the user, DI complements the human approach to decisioning.
What Enterprises and Individuals Get with the Decision Cloud™
- An enterprise class solution spanning a wide range of decisions, from simple to complex, from stand-alone to collaborative inside a single platform
- Optimized decision support with a less time-consuming and more cost-efficient decision-making process
- An attribute-rich database that contextualizes decision-making on one-to- one level
- A Decision Intelligence tool using the outcome of a report to perform intelligent “what if” and other analytics, leveraging the organization’s expert knowledge
- A tool that identifies people and communities with intent, interest and emotional affinity in the process of making a purchase decision.
- A system that maximizes budgets by understanding the difference between individuals who are actual prospects versus being on a lead generation list.
- The ability to retrieve relevant and critical results that filtering by elimination according to a set of parameters, or “parametric filtering” can miss
- An inference engine that reverse-engineers a search and derives tradeoffs based on the results, thus providing insight without the need for lengthy queries or other clunky approaches DI and the Decision Cloud have enterprise business and consumer applications for:
- Travel and Hospitality
- Marketing and Advertising
- Human Resources
- Business Procurement
- Financial Services
- Airlines and Aerospace
- Consumer Electronics Purchases
- Travel Booking
- College Assessment
- Insurance Plan Evaluation